Since I got back into reading about a year and a half ago, this is my first time hearing about Booktube-a-thon. Anyways, after seeing TBRs for it all over booktube, I decided to give it a try. I am making my TBR tonight on the 23rd. I honestly don’t know if I can finish all these books with my current schedule, but it starts with creating a plan aka this TBR.
The 2017 Reading Challenges
1) Read a book with a person on the cover Clockwork Angel by: Cassandra Clare
♦♦ I would like to start and finish the ‘Infernal Devices’ series this year, and the cover technically has a person, I think.
2) Read a hyped book Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by: Becky Abertalli
♦♦ This is actually my current read when I am breaking at work. Coincidentally, it is a hyped book that is also going to be a movie.
3) Finish a book in one day Sailor Moon 6 by: Naoko Takeuchi
♦♦ If you have been following my blog, you’ll know that I am trying to reread the entire Sailor Moon series. I left off on volume five, so that means six is next. I can definitely finish a volume of manga in a day.
4) Read about a character that is very different from you The Hate U Give by: Angie Thomas
♦♦ This book is extremely high on my TBR, so I might as well fit it onto this list. I am so ready to start.
5) Finish a book completely outdoors Sailor Moon 7 by: Naoko Takeuchi
♦♦ If I have to read outdoors, it has to be something short and I can read fast or else I might die from the heat. Therefore, I picked another manga. I honestly might not read it outside.
6) Read a book you bought because of the cover Caraval by: Stephanie Garber
♦♦ This book is absolutely gorgeous. I especially bought the UK edition to get that special picture underneath the dust jacket. Luckily, I got the one I wanted: the circus tent.
7) Read seven books A New Model by: Ashley Graham
♦♦ I love Ashley Graham so much and think that she is the perfect role model for girls everywhere. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her book which is what I did recently. I need to get my life together and read this book soon.